Friday, February 27, 2009

What's the next (2)

Alright last post i mentioned how to make money in my schedule.
Now i'd like to think more about how to save money by bookkeeping and depositing.

First how much i want to deposit every month when i cashout?

I plan to cashout 4k per month, which is NTD 134500 (already deduct withdraw fees)

1. my monthly spending: $54500 (20 for house deposit / 20 for mortgage / 10 for house fun / 4.5 for rent
2. planned deposit: $50000

then 134500 - 54500 - 50000 = 30000

Second what's my monthly budget for my casual spending?

what's the major stuff on my own spending?
* food / drink
* playing MJ (nah i figure its just close to be even)
* Hang out with friend (possibly)
* Traffic (no Cab man!)
* Clothes / shoes (almost none for those couple months)

Base on (1) and my reward (3) plan, I have to limit myself spending just about 10K per month. Woow seems very few! I dunno but maybe those are what i really need.


3rd i want to have a short-term goal, say after 3 months whether i will be able to achieve what i've set. if i make it i'd reward myself and my wife. im thinking going to Japan for 5 days would be a fair gift given that we've not gone aboard since last August. Preparing $70K NTD (around $2k) should be enough for this plan.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls