Friday, November 30, 2007

牌局檢討 - Nov 30

Played for 6 hours but BR remains. Three hands are worth to be recorded:

- Still easy to be provoked by villain. Keep respect everyone's re-raise especially those with deep stack. -> My TT got re-raise by the buttom, who did the same thing twice to me in the table. I was on tilt to instant-shove and paid $90 to see his AA.
Stupid move.

Another case. As 9s to meet other's KK. Also an instant shove because this was the consecutive hand he re-raised my raise. I was bit on tilt - and I got to pay for my inconsistent emotion.

- Kicker problem - 38o check BB and the board was 336. Paid $100 to see another's A3. It was a no-brain shove because I just thought he probably had over pair. Pattern: he bet, I raised, he re-reraised and I shoved. That's part of the reason why I just swing between low limit rather playing at higher level. Think too short.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls